Mittwoch, 20. August 2008

[1967] The Misty Wizards - It's Love

listen to the song:


The Misty Wizards released only one single in july 1967 (It's Love / Blue Law Sunday).
Later 2 members of the Misty Wizard formed together with other musicians a new band called "The 
Spike Drivers". Here you can find a bit more about the band's bio. In this song, Psychedelic Pop
meets tingled sitar play and rhythmnful guitar play. Enjoy!

The Spike Drivers























The single "It's Love / Blue Law Sunday"

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi, i'm trying to communicate with you! finally I'm here! I found a QUINTESSENCE album in a other blog yours D.C Share Love, Peace & Music. I love that kind of music, which until that time I don't know QUINTESSENCE, but the link was broken! and I didn't found QUINTESSENCE in any other place!! I'm from Brazil sorry if my english isn't good..lol.. please can you post this album here?? i'm waiting for your answer in my e-mail > carolinamartini@hotmail.com
i'm so grateful if you can do this! =)